ILD 1700 is a compact CCD-laser displacement sensor with high resolution, repeatability and accuracy.
The Real Time Surface Compensation (RTSC) allows ILD 1700 CCD-laser displacement sensor to adapt even to changing and difficult surfaces like bare metals, black rubber and shiny painted surfaces.
ILD 1700 CCD-laser displacement sensor is good for the high precision mapping of any target regardless of it reflectivity, angle, shape and colour.
The small size of ILD 1700 CCD-laser displacement sensor allows it to be integrated into tight installation spaces.
Despite its compact dimensions, ILD 1700 CCD-laser displacement sensor has a completely integrated controller which means the installation and wiring is carried out easily and quickly.
- 8 ranges from 2mm to 750mm
- Compact design with integral electronics
- RTSC adapts even to changing and difficult surfaces
- Easy configuration and control
- Sensor synchronisation for thickness measurement
- Analogue and digital output
- Programmable limits
- Good price/ Performance ratio
- Contour measurement on catalytic converters
- Quality assurance of machined surfaces of metal products such as roundness, concentricity and bending deflection
- Synchronous thickness measurement
- Flatness measurement of IC pins
- Shape conformance on aluminium wheel
- Surface profiling
- Part positioning in car bodies or vehicles
- Distance of vehicle to road surfaces
ILD 1700 laser displacement measurement system is a product of Micro-Epsilon Germany and is available in Australia and New Zealand from Bestech Australia .