Bestech Australia presents a new line of DIN rail-mounted LVDT signal conditioner modules from Macro Sensors.
The EAZY-CAL MME 1000 signal conditioners are compactly designed and compatible with most AC output LVDTs (linear variable differential transformers) and gauge heads.
Simple and fast set-up of each LVDT helps the new EAZY-CAL signal conditioners save time and cost.
Key features of EAZY-CAL LVDT signal conditioners:
- Time-consuming zero and span adjustments are now achieved with one push of a button for each function
- Intuitive sequencing 4-LED status indicator guides the operator through the calibration process, and provides foolproof feedback to ensure calibration integrity
- All calibration details and the connection diagram are printed on the side of the module for quick reference
- Recommended input is from 10 to 30Vdc
- Output signal is 1 - 10Vdc
- Operation temperature is from 0ºC to 70ºC
- Master/slave excitation synchronisation standard for up to ten LVDTs in a single system
Synchronisation prevents cross-talk and various electrical interference problems that would otherwise impair the precision of the output signals when multiple LVDTs are operating in a common system.
Bestech Australia provides pre- and post sales application and technical support for the new signal conditioners.
Bestech Australia also supplies all Macro Sensor products including LVDTs, gauge heads and sensors.