Available in Australia and New Zealand from Bestech Australia , the LS1 materials testing machines are new generation single column high precision systems designed to measure forces up to 1kN.
Suitable for routine quality control testing or complex multi-stage tests, the LS1 material testers are versatile machines that can perform a wide range of tests including tensile strength, compression, flexural, peel, shear, static and kinetic coefficient of friction among others.
LS1 high precision material testing machines are ideal for quality control testing in addition to a wide range of applications and tests in educational and R&D environments for plastics, packaging, medical devices, textiles, rubber and electronics.
Key features of LS1 high precision materials testing machines:
- Designed with modern linear guide technology as well as pre-loaded ball screws and advanced software compensation systems
- Performs with high precision for high accuracy displacement measurement even at very slow speeds and small movements
- Impressive speed range of 0.01-2032 mm/min allowing faster testing and improved productivity
- Requires fewer load cells to cover the full load range saving time and cost
- Excellent load accuracy ensured through the use of high accuracy interchangeable XLC Series load cells
- Tension and compression testing with cycling to load and extension limits as standard
- Load accuracy of ±0.5% down to 1% of load cell value provides high dynamic range
- Control options include standalone operation via optional control console and PC or laptop and NEXYGENPlus analysis software
- Membrane multi-function keypad and easy to read backlit LCD to display load and extension information
- Capable of storing up to 600 test results from a choice of 10 programmable test set-ups
- Also supplied with a handheld controller as standard
- Machine performance can be optimised using Windows 7 compatible NEXYGENPlus data analysis and control software