The Keller Series 33 X and 35 X pressure transmitters available from Bestech Australia are mathematically compensated to achieve up to 0.01% FS precision with the standard precision grade being 0.05% FS.
Keller’s highly precise pressure transmitters are available with pressure ranges from 1 to 1000 Bar.
Both analogue and digital signals are simultaneous outputs, though the precision grade of the analogue signals is lower in precision than the digital signals. The Keller Series 33 X and 35 X pressure transmitters are fully programmable.
Keller Series 33 X and 35 X pressure transmitters are based on the Keller ‘floating in oil’ piezo-resistive element principle, which extends the measuring element’s tolerance of high overpressures and transient temperature gradients.
Series 33 X and 35 X utilise the newly developed XEMICS microprocessor with integrated 16-bit A/D converter to digitally compensate for temperature discrepancies and non-linearities of the pressure sensors.
Key features of Keller Series 33 X and 35 X pressure transmitters:
- XEMICS processor converts the analogue 4 - 20 mA or 0 - 10 V output signal at 400Hz for transmission via the RS485 interface
- Several ‘transmitter-to-PC’ converters with cables including the K102 and K107, plus USB versions are present
- Free Keller PROG 30 software programs each transmitter to display live pressure, adjust the zero, offset and gain, change the Bus address and adjust low pass filter
- Free READ30 software graphically displays the digital output signals for up to 16 Series 30 X transmitters
- Several display formats are user-selectable