Bestech Australia offers ILR series long distance time of flight laser sensors from Micro-Epsilon, Germany.
The ILR series long distance time of flight laser sensors includes gauging sensors with a range up to 10m and distance sensors with a range up to 250m.
- Large measuring ranges (up to10m on white targets and up to 250m with reflector)
- Good repeatability
- Fast and short response time
- Good price-performance ratio
- Analogue and digital interface including SSI, RS422 and Profibus
- Sighting laser
- Compact sensor with integral controller
ILR series long distance time of flight laser sensors is used for position determination, attendance checking, type classification and for machine control.
ILR series long distance time of flight laser sensors can also be used for precise distance measurements in materials handlings, for example on cranes, lifts, elevating systems, high shelf warehouses and sliding doors.
- Positioning of automotive parts
- Acquisition of coil diameters
- Classification and sorting on conveyors
- Level measurement in container, tanks and silos
- Controlled opening of gates and doors
- Distance measurement on mono rail conveyors
- Position acquisition of gantry cranes and storage and retrieval units for high bay warehouses