The XPCM10, from Bestech Australia , is a miniature pressure transducer designed for use in temperatures of up to 220°C. It incorporates FGP Sensors’ cutting edge SanShiftT technology which virtually eliminates zero shifts caused by installation torque.
Features of the miniature pressure transducer include:
- The miniature pressure transducer is fitted with metallic strain gauges in a Wheatstone bridge circuit.
- The XPCM10 miniature pressure transducer provides excellent temperature stability, and is available in standard ranges from 10 bar (150 psi) up to 350 bar (5000 psi).
- An on-board A1 or A2 amplifier for high level output is optionally available for all ranges of the miniature pressure transducers.
- The miniature pressure transducer sensor has non-linearity of ±0.5% FS for lower ranges, and up to ±0.2% FS for the higher ranges.
- The stainless steel body of the miniature pressure transducer sensor is laser welded and has a self centred sealing ring.
- A flush diaphragm allows for easy cleaning when used for various static or dynamic applications.
- The miniature pressure transducer sensor uses M10 x 1 threading for easy integration and output is in voltage form. Environmental protection is to a rating of IP50.