Bestech Australia reccommends the Keller LEX 1 digital pressure calibrating guage for testing applications as well as calibration. The versatile manometer is extremely simply to use and comes with a whole range of options, as follow, to guage pressures for a multittude of applications:
- The multiuse calibrating guage is calibrated in Bar as standard with simple to select options for 13 other units of pressure.
- The LEX 1 pressure guage is microprocessor controlled and offers precision grades of 0.05% full scale as standard, up to 0.01%FS on request.
- The LEX 1 digital manometer is available with the choice of five ranges. The lowest range available is -1 to 2Bar with resolution of 0.1mBar and the highest is 0 to 1000Bar with resolution of 100mBar.
- The upper display of the pressure calibrating probe shows the ‘live’ pressure to a resolution of 5 digits. It is continuously being updated twice every second. The Bottom display can be set to show either the minimum or maximum pressure readings, since reset, or toggle between the two.
- The calibrating guage is set to turn off after 15 minutes, this can be disabled by selecting the CONT function.
- The high precision LEX 1 features a ZERO function which allows any value to be set as a new pressure reference. This function is ideally suited for barometric changes among other examples.
- The LEX 1 has a G¼ (BSP) external pressure port and an RS485 communication port, with options for RS232 and USB converters. The EX I intrinsically safe version of the LEX 1 digital pressure calibrating gauge is also available.
- With Keller READ30 software installed there is the option to control the digital pressure calibrating guage via the PC as well as enabling live presuure readings to be logged and displayed on a PC.
- The Keller READ30 software is available to download for free. The software enables up to 128 additional Keller instruments to share a common BUS system with the calibrating gauge.