The AW series of weldable strain gauges is fully encapsulated in a corrosion-resistant metal tube for use in a variety of environments including gas-filled atmospheres and under water.
Bestech Australia offers weldable strain gauges for static and/ or dynamic applications, matched with high pass filters to eliminate spurious signals.
The weldable gauges can be installed easily using the dedicated spot welder, W-50R.
Key features of the AW series weldable strain gauges:
- Gauge length of 5mm or 8mm
- Temperature compensated ranges are from -196ºC minimum to +800ºC maximum
- Backing material options include Inconel 600, SUS321 and 304
- Options include grounded tube, narrow gauge width, bent backing and tube for a nominated curved surface as well as fitted cables or terminals
- Quarter to full bridge configuration is available
Bestech Australia supplies a comprehensive range of strain gauges in addition to weldable gauges, including foil and semiconductor gauges as well as strain gauge signal conditioning with capacities from one to hundreds of channels in a single system.