Halstrup P26 low pressure sensors are primarily designed for cleanroom applications.
The Halstrup P26 differential pressure transmitters can be calibrated and adjusted to suit individual applications via a PC or laptop and its RS232 interface or using integral buttons.
Key settings provided in the Halstrup P26 include:
- Internal alarm relays (2)
- Time constant adjustment
- Selection of √2 extraction or linear measurement
- Selection of various pressure or flow units
Halstrup P26 low pressure sensors allow rescaling of all ranges from 100% down to 40% of full scale.
Key features of Halstrup P26 low pressure sensors:
- Available in ranges from 10 to 500 Pascal, and from 1 to 100 kPa
- Accuracy is rated at 0.5%FS +0.3Pascal
- Internal overpressure relief valve enables pressures up to 200 x measuring ranges < 2.5 kPa FS, and 600 kPa for pressures ≥2.5 kPa FS
- Output signals include 4 – 20 mA, -5V to +5V, and 0 – 10V
- Supply voltage choices include 24Vdc, 24Vac or 230Vac
- Housed in a compact high impact moulded case
- DIN rail mounting
- Integral 2-line LCD display is optional
Bestech Australia provides pre- and post-sales support including technical support for the entire range of Halstrup low pressure transducers and sensors as well as low pressure calibrators.