Available in ranges from 100 Pascal to 100 kPa, the KAL100 and KAL200 pressure calibrators are ideal for laboratory or field applications.
The pressure calibrators include an integral pressure generator for positive and negative pressures.
An external pressure source can be connected to bypass the integral pump if the test volume is too large, or if a very low vacuum is required.
Mains voltage supply is standard. An optional internal rechargeable battery is available to provide up to 8 hours of continuous use.
Key features of the Halstrup pressure calibrators:
- Front panel includes a 2-line backlit digital display and multi-button tactile pad
- Connections to the test circuit are on the front panel with all other connections on the back panel
- Housed in a rugged bench mount metal case with a carrying handle and optional carry case
- Automatic zero point calibration providing excellent zero point stability simplifies low pressure calibration
- Precision of the KAL100 is typically better than 0.5%FS ±1 digit for the 100 Pa range, and 0.2% FS for all ranges ≥ 100 Pa
- Equivalent precision of the KAL200 is 0.3%FS and 0.1%FS respectively
- Both calibrators are microprocessor-controlled for easy set-up and operation
To generate the pressure required, the operator enters the required calibration pressure via the tactile pads on the front panel. The calibrator automatically adjusts and holds that pressure until one of the front panel pads is pressed.
The test circuit then returns to atmospheric pressure. The 2-line LCD displays the target pressure on the lower line and the actual pressure on the upper line.
Steps in % of the target pressure can be programmed to establish linearity and hysteresis of the instrument under test.
Various grades of DKD traceable calibration certificates are available with each KAL100 and KAL200 from the factory, and subsequent NATA traceable calibration is available within Australia.
Bestech Australia provides all necessary pre- and post-sales advice as well as technical service, repairs and calibration check for all Halstrup pressure instruments.