The G2 dual function force gauge can measure force as well as clockwise and anti-clockwise torque. Offering sophisticated features in both force and torque modes, the G2 Dual function force gauge will be a useful test instrument for many quality and industrial applications.
G2 dual function force gauge is packed with useful features and supplied with hook, compression plate and 3/8” ratchet wrench.
G2 dual function force gauge main features are:
- Measures force or torque
- Battery life > 700 hours
- Resolution 1:10000
- Units: N, kgf, lbf, Nm, cmkg, inlbs
- Peak hold
- RS232 coms to PC etc
- Average over time function
- Alarm function
- Store readings to memory
- Peak value of stored data
- Arithmetic mean of stored data
- Standard deviation of stored data
- Transmit stored data to PC or review on screen
- Reset peak key
- Two rates of data capture
- Robust aluminium case
- Supplied with 3/8" drive ratchet wrench, test hook and compression plate
- Rugged rubber cover
- Dimensions: 115mm x 65mm x 30mm.
- Automotive-switches, connectors
- Electrical/electronics-keypads, switches, connectors
- Health & Safety-toys
- Packaging-peel test, crush test, closure torque, aerosols
- Pharmaceutical-bottle closure torque, tablet crush
- Textiles-pull test, tear tests
- Cosmetics, quality control, R&D.