Designed as entry level leak testers within the Furness leak detectors range, the Furness FCO730 offers flexibility, multiple features and a wide choice of options, making the testing instrument a practical solution for leak testing a wide range of products.
The Furness FCO730 leak testers can be used for leak testing small automotive components, complete assembled engines, medical devices, food packaging, safety devices and fire detectors among others.
The leak detectors include a highly sensitive capacitive differential pressure sensor to detect minute losses of pressure in the part under test.
Other components include a separate test pressure sensor, a purpose-built set of high grade spool valves, a pressure regulator and a microprocessor with ‘Flash’ type memory to store user preset programs for up to 50 different products.
Key features of Furness FCO730 differential pressure decay leak testers:
- Housed in a rugged steel bench mount case
- Backlit LCD mounted on the front panel displays test results
- Multi-button tactile pad enables the user to set up test programmes
- Front panel also features PASS and FAIL indicators as well as START and STOP buttons
- Back panel features all electrical and pneumatic connections
- Optional calibration port is mounted on the front panel for easy access
- Leak resolution is 0.1Pa or 0.01cc/m
- Test pressure ranges from -1 to 30 Bar
- Vacuum capability and positive pressure testing common to all Furness leak detectors
- Integral timers for Pre Fill, Fill, Stabilise, Test and Vent
- Test results are displayed in flow or pressure units
- Optional memory for up to 50 discrete test cycle programs available
- Standard digital communication is via the RS232 interface, and optional RS485 is offered
- Separate logic high and low for STANDBY, PASS, FAIL signals for use with PLCs is standard
Bestech Australia provides advice and service for all Furness leak test instruments in addition to quick turnaround and dependable maintenance, recalibration and repair services for all customers.