The low cost level switches are designed for reliable operation in small tanks and containers. The switch has shock resistive construction in the metal float. Their rugged design and careful engineering make them the perfect solution for OEM and large volume applications.
These level switches contain hermetically sealed reed switches in the stem and a permanent magnet in the float. As the float rises or falls with the level of the liquid, the reed switch activates by the magnet in the float.
The operation of the switch, normally open or normally closed is easily changed by removing a retainer and inverting the float.
The typical application of these float switches include:
- Automatic vending machines
- Small collection tanks
- Miniature pumping stations
- Pilot plants and
- Similar small-system applications
Some of the features of these miniature float sensors are:
- Compact size
- Low cost
- High reliability and long switch life
- Can be used in a wide range of liquids and
- Perfect solutions for standard assembly parts of mass-produced equipment
The OLV miniature float level sensors are low cost float switches manufactured by Nohken and distributed by Bestech Australia in Australia and New Zealand.