Meggitt introduces the Endevco model 25A ISOTRON (IEPE type) piezoelectric accelerometers, designed to support high reliability vibration measurement requirements on very small structures and objects.
Weighing just 0.2gm, the Endevco piezoelectric accelerometers are extremely small with the lightweight design effectively reducing unwanted mass loading effects.
The small size and exceptional performance attributes of the Endevco IEPE accelerometers allow measurement of overall vibration levels of scaled models and smaller electronic components within aerospace, automotive, electronic products and in-laboratory testing applications, as well as biomedical research.
Featuring a durable shear mode construction, the Endevco model 25A PE accelerometers incorporate integral electronics that convert high-impedance input into low-impedance voltage output through the same cable that supplies the required 4 mA constant current power.
Signal ground is isolated from the unit’s mounting surface by a hard anodised surface.
Key features of Endevco model 25A IEPE piezoelectric accelerometers:
- Comes with two pre-installed, easily field repairable fine gage (34 AWG) wire output leads for immediate field use
- Heavier gage (28 AWG) cable also provided for extension purposes
- Optional triaxial mounting block (model 2950M16) facilitates 3-axis vibration measurement
- Adhesive mounted with a special field removal tool (model 31275) supplied for convenience
- Comprehensive five-year product warranty
- Model 133 three-channel piezoelectric signal conditioner
- Model 4416B low-noise, compact signal conditioner
- Model 2775B PE, ISOTRON and RCC signal conditioner
- Model 6634C vibration amplifier
- Model 4999 multi-channel signal conditioner
- Oasis 2000 (4990A-X with cards 428 and/or 433) computer controlled system