Bestech Australia present Spectrotilt Dyna dynamic electronic inclinometers, from American company Spectron. These inclinometers are fully signal conditioned, single axis electronic inclinometers, designed specifically for dynamic applications. Featuring an impressive frequency response of over 10Hz, the Spectrotilt Dyna inclinometers can satisfy numerous applications where slower responding sensors are prohibited.
Features of the Spectrotilt Dyna dynamic electronic inclinometers include:
- The Spectrotilt Dyna dynamic electronic inclinometers feature a ±85 degree total sensing range
- Three standard output configurations (analog, RS485, 4-20mA) are available
- The inclinometers feature integral reverse polarity
- Over-voltage and EMI protection
- Inclinometers feature an onboard temperature sensor
- They are mounted in a rugged die-cast aluminium alloy housing
- Extended operating temperature models of -50°C to +125°C (as opposed to the standard -40°C to 85°C) are also available.