Bestech Australia offers the hand held digital strain meter from TML, Japan to read strain gauge and strain gauge based transducer inputs, DC voltage, thermocouples and platinum resistance temperature devices.
In addition it can measure resistance, which is handy for trouble shooting strain gauge installation.
Features of hand held digital strain meter:
- Single channel extendable to 50 channels
- Display – 128 x 64 dots with backlight LCD
- Parameters measured - strain, DC voltage, thermocouple, Pt RTD
- Measuring speed – 0.25 sec/channel
- The five step interval timer together with an auto-start function can record a series of readings according to the time sequence programmed and then return to an inactive state
- The instrument automatically turns off after about 10 minutes of inactivity in order to preserve the battery
- Speedy and secure sensor connection by one touch connector
- Data memory of maximum 13000 data points
- Possible command receiving and data transfer via RS-232C
- Possible recording and retrieval on compact flash memory card
- Operates on 4 AA-size alkaline batteries or Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries
- Compact and water protection to IP-54 for outdoor use
Digital strain meter TC-31K is available in Australia and New Zealand from Bestech Australia.