The digital pressure gauges feature a non-volatile memory for up to 57,000 readings and are available in pressure ranges from -1 to 3Bar to a maximum full scale of 1000Bar.
The rugged palm-size digital pressure gauges are powered by a Lithium battery with a standalone operating period of up to 2 years, making the instrument ideal for remote locations.
Key features of LEO RECORD Ei digital pressure gauges:
- Suitable for pressure and temperature measurements
- Logged data is uploaded to a PC or PDA via RS485 digital interface
- Standard pressure connection is G¼, but several other thread options are available
- Special Logger 4 software is available to save the data in digital and graphical formats
- Logger 4 also facilitates set-up and calibration of LEO RECORD
- Interface cables such as RS485 to RS232 or USB conversion, integral battery, and cable extensions are available to suit various needs
- Integral multi-line LCD displays both pressure and temperature concurrently with a resolution of 4 digits for the pressure display
- Rated precision for pressure measurements is ±0.1% and 0.5ºC for temperature
- Complies with I.S. Version 94/9/CE
Bestech Australia provides application advice as well as all necessary technical and after sales support for all Keller digital manometers, transmitters and related products.