Bestech Australia presents the DR-2112/DR-2412 Torque Cell, from Lorenz, which both feature torque sensors that are contactless and digital signal transmissions from shaft to case with no transmission failure and no required maintenance.
The DR-2112 Torque Cell has a +/-5V analog output and 10k sample rate, while the DR-2412 has a sample rate of 5k. The DR-2412 also uses an RS485 interface with auto identification of measuring range, serial number and date calibration.
The DR-2112/DR-2412 Torque Cell feature male drives to enable the transducer to be located correctly, as well as a speed/angle sensor integrated in the torque dynamnometer.
Features of the DR-2112/DR-2412 Torque Cell:
- 0.03 Nm to 20,000 Nm Measuring Range
- +/-0.1% Accuracy of full scale
- +/- 0.02% Low repeatability
- 12 to 28V DC Excitation Voltage
- 70% peak to peak bandwidth
- Protected to a IP50 Rating
- 5oC to 45oC Nominal Temperature Range
- The temperature coefficient of sensitivity and zero are 0.01% and 0.02% full scale/K respectively.
The DR-2112/DR-2412 Lorenz Torque Cells are available in Australia and New Zealand from Bestech Australia