Bestech Australia announces the arrival of the all new TC-32K handheld data loggers, from TML, Japan. These handheld data loggers can measure values from inputs such as DC voltage, thermocouple, Pt RTD, strain gauge and strain gauge-based transducers. TC-32K data loggers have a splash-proof construction which enables these data loggers to be used outdoors. The sensor connection terminal board is a patented one-touch type to facilitate connection with leadwires and banana plugs, and speedy preparation for measurement.
Features of the TC-32K hand held data loggers include:
- Sampling speed is down to 60ms
- The addition of a USB interface port
- 1-Gauge 4-Wire strain measurement through optional adaptor CR-5810
- TEDS compatible transducers can be used, which means that the TC-32K can read technical data such as rated output and rated capacity
- CF memory cards with capacities of up to 2GB can be used
- 255x 160 LCD with backlight