Bestech Australia has introduced CT laser 1M/2M from Optris Germany.
The CT laser 1M/2M is a high performance IR thermometer with programmable electronics and double laser aiming.
The CT laser 1M/2M is used for non contact temperature measurement from 250 to 1800 C with precise aiming in metal processing and for ceramic materials
Some of the important features are the following:
- Measuring range: 250 to 1800°C
- Spectral range: 1.0µm or 1.6µm
- Spot size: up from 0.45mm
- Optics: 300:1
- Response time: 1ms
- Analog outputs: 0/4-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V, thermocouple
- Digital interface optional: USB, RS232, RS485, CAN, Profibus DP, Ethernet
- Sensing head M48x1.5, 100mm length
- Accurate temperature measurements of metals, secondary metal processing and ceramic materials
- Double laser aiming marks real spot location at any distance
- Usable up to 85°C ambient temperature without cooling and automatic laser switch off at 50°C