Manufactured by Burster and now distributed by Bestech Australia , DIGIFORCE 9307 press fit monitors are fast, precise and versatile devices that are compatible with a range of sensor technologies.
Capable of automatically monitoring, logging and signalling assembly and machining processes on a PASS/FAIL basis, they feature:
- a maximum sampling rate of 10kHz
- evaluation rate of 20 to 30ms; and
- a precision grade of 0.05%.
A typical application for these instruments is automated bearing fitting, when it is necessary to measure and verify that all parameters concerned ‘fit’ within a preset mathematical envelope. Such parameters typically include:
- the displacement of the bearing
- the force required to press the bearing to a preset position in the bore; and
- the time taken to complete the assembly.
- incremental and absolute encoders
- strain gauge based transducers
- potentiometric based sensors and transducers
- piezoelectric based sensors and transducers; and
- piezoresistive based sensors and transducers.