Bestech Australia introduces the Hampden H-FP-223-14 hydraulic trainer consisting of a mobile bench, a hydraulic pump as well as a wide selection of hardware mounted on a vertical panel.
Various types of equipment can be mounted on the bench to perform different tasks.
Made using code gauge steel and finished in instrument tan enamel, the mobile bench is extremely sturdy and durable. Featuring two fixed and two swivel locking casters as well as a storage cabinet with adjustable shelf and locking hinged door, the bench top has a replaceable nonwoven absorbent mat.
The vertical panel is also constructed of code gauge steel but finished in instrument white baked enamel, making it as sturdy as the bench.
Equipment mounted within the bench:
- Liquid level gauge
- Vacuum gauge
- Ball valve
- 10 micron filter
- Aeration filter
- Pressure gauge
- 3-GPM gear pump
- Electric motor with vibration and isolation mounts
- 10 gallon reservoir with filler breather cap
- Motor starter switch with overload protection
- Flow control valves
- Check valves
- Sequence valve
- Pressure compensated flow control
- Deceleration valve
- Pressure gauges
- Hydraulic cylinder with clear tube and tapered cam
- Hydraulic motor with Lexan shaft guard
- Header for pressure
- Header for return and drain
- Hoses with quick connect fittings
- Lever operated 4-way directional control valve
- Solenoid operated 4-way closed centre
- Directional control valve