Bestech Australia presents the new gapCONTROL 2700 laser scanners from Micro Epsilon designed specifically for non-contact gap measurement.
Based on laser light section technology, the new non-contact laser scanners employ a totally new evaluation procedure. Three different laser scanners in the gapCONTROL 2711 series can measure different types of gaps up to 300mm deep and 50mm wide.
The gapCONTROL 2700 laser scanners support the user in welding processes to measure flushness, overlaps, proximity and height discrepancies. The data is then used for robot control or quality assurance purposes.
Key features of gapCONTROL 2700 laser scanners:
- All electronic features integrated in the sensor for quick and easy mounting
- Sensor can be quickly prepared for measurement task using the gapCONTROL setup software tool
- Only necessary parameters are provided depending on the nature of the gap to keep the settings simple
- Software can be tested fully without a scanner
- Standard outputs are FireWire, Ethernet or RS422