Suitable for applications such as thickness measurement or edge offset, DD214NE digital process displays can be integrated with several counting functions to calculate two input signals and output as one signal.
DD214NE digital process displays are 1 or 2 channel input controllers for incremental digital inputs from TTL or HTL devices that feature a 6-digit LED display and integrated process control functions including limit setting. Featuring programmable operating modes, start count, scaling factor and momentary signal time, the DD214NE offers counting frequency programmable to 3 Hz, 25 Hz or 10 kHz.
Key features of DD214NE digital process displays:
- Two limit outputs to output the processed values
- Production process can be controlled with two programmable limit switches (relay contacts)
- Additional equipment model DD214NE(01) has an RS232 interface with analogue output
- Runs on 24 VDC power
- Can be connected to any sensor with an incremental digital output
- Operating temperature from -10ºC to +50ºC
- Sealed display face
- Protection class of IP 65
The DD214NE digital sensor display devices are available in Australia and New Zealand from Bestech Australia.