Bestech Australia presents the new optoNCDT 1402 laser displacement sensors from Micro-Epsilon.
Providing improved performance and extreme flexibility, the new laser displacement sensors feature a new Teach-In function to limit or change the measuring range for each application, allowing significant improvement in both the resolution and linearity of the sensor in the pre-set measuring range.
This feature in the optoNCDT 1402 laser displacement sensors is particularly beneficial in applications that require high performance in a small measuring range.
The flexibility of the optoNCDT 1402 is further enhanced by an integrated swivelling cable connector, which can be used to change the direction of the cable output to suit the individual application.
Key features of optoNCDT 1402 laser displacement sensors:
- Increased measuring rate of 1.5kHz by utilising a CMOS sensor
- RS422 digital interface
- Analogue current/ voltage output
- Measuring range from 5mm to 250mm
- Integrated controller and compact design allow faster and easier mounting
- Allows installation in restricted spaces
- Universally adaptable to multiple tasks due to real time compensation process for the changing reflection characteristics of different target surfaces