The AccuRange 4000 laser rangefinders range comprises of three models featuring different laser diodes. All models are compact and durable, residing in a NEMA-4 enclosure for challenging industrial environments. The device can be assembled with the spinning mirror and high speed interface card to create a laser line scanner for profiling scenes and objects.
The laser rangefinders find use in many distance measurement applications including in the forest products industry, crane and hoist applications, paper production and roadway environment data collection.
Key features of AccuRange 4000 laser rangefinders:
- 16.5m working range on light surfaces
- 10.5m range on a 30% reflectance target with 2.5mm accuracy
- Standard RS-232 serial output can be configured for one of several data formats including ASCII and binary
- Data can include distance, reflected optical strength, background light level, and internal sensor temperature
- Baud rate selectable from 300 to 34,800 baud
- Optional outputs include RS-422 for long distance communications, 4-20 mA current loop output and pulse width output