Bestech Australia presents the FHAD36R high precision humidity sensors from Ahlborn, Germany designed to offer a wide measuring range and high accuracy.
Featuring an integrated signal processor with a unique correction and adjustment process, Ahlborn’s capacitive humidity sensors can measure in a wide measuring range of -100ºC to +200ºC with accuracy up to ±0.8% RH and ±0.1K.
The FHAD36R humidity sensors have a digital output with all correction and sensor data being saved in the sensor itself. The four climate variables displayed are temperature, relative humidity, dew point and function channels for mixture ratio and enthalpy.
The ALMEMO data acquisition system automatically recognises the sensor when it is connected, indicating measuring range and the measured value while the sensors can be replaced without hassle.
Key features of FHAD36R high precision humidity sensors:
- Standard sensor is made of polycarbonate and has a polyethylene filter
- Industrial humidity sensors have the full operative temperature range and are made from polyphenylene sulphide
- Handheld humidity sensors feature a polyoxymethylene grip, which has a lower temperature threshold
- ALMEMO cable included in addition to the sensor connections
- ALMEMO data acquisition system connects to sensors of all types with ALMEMO connectors