Bestech Australia has introduced submersible hydraulic level probe designed for gauge pressure (relative) applications.
The submersible hydraulic level probe is made from 316L stainless steel with rigid and robust construction and cable with vent hose for submersible applications. This submersible pressure level sensor series LV36 is a product of BCM Sensors.
Some of the important features of this submersible hydraulic level sensor are:
- Measuring range: 0/6 to 0/200 mH2O
- Output signal: ~70mV for standard and 4-20mA or 0.5-5V for amplified output signal
- Power supply: 1.5mA for standard and 12-36V for amplified output signal
- Measuring accuracy: 0.25% FSO standard and option of 0.1% or 0.5% FSO
- Compensated temperature range: 0~50°C
- Materials: 316L (pressure membrane); 316(housing)
- Construction: integrated construction, rigid and robust
- Housing protection: IP 68
- Long term stability: <0.5%FSO/year
The submersible hydraulic level sensor comes with 25m cable. Additional options like amplified circuit board and display meter are also available. These pressure level sensors are available in Australia and New Zealand from Bestech Australia.