Bestech Australia has introduced high speed data logger TDS-530 which can scan 1000 channel of data in 0.4 second.
This data logger is an automatic, multi channel scanning data logger for reading strain gauges, thermocouples, Pt RTD temperature sensors, strain gauge based (full bridge) transducers and DC voltage.
New A/D converter technology provides accuracy and stability at high scan rates.
The data logger TDS 530 when combined with high speed switching boxes can provide up to 1,000 channels of data that can be scanned in 0.4 seconds.
The data logger features a colour LCD display and touch panel channel set up and operation. In addition, the unit may be computer controller through a RS-232C, USB2.0 or Ethernet LAN connection.
The important features of TDS-530 data logger are:
- High speed measurement of 1000 channels in 0.4 sec: using the high speed switching box with built-in A/D converters, the TDS-530 can measure the maximum 1,000 channels in only 0.4 seconds. The connection cable is of optical fibre or RS-422
- Multi-measurements of strain, transducers, DC voltage and temperature: the TDS-530 data logger is an all-in-one type static strainmeter. The logger can perform various measurements using strain gauges, strain gauge based transducers, DC voltage, thermocouples and Pt RTD. For strain measurements, a high resolution of 0.1X10-6 strain is provided
- Built-in 10-channel switching box: The data logger is available with 10, 20 or 30 channels on-board. Each bank of 10 channels is available in either standard or high speed units
- High interval timer accuracy: ±1 sec/day (23°C±5°C)
- Colour LCD monitor with touch-panel: The data logger can be controlled manually through a colour LCD display and a touch-panel having excellent contrast and visibility. The display can be toggled between Japanese and English
- Onboard high speed printer: High speed printing of 20 lines per sec is possible
TDS-530 datalogger is a product of TML, Japan and is available in Australia and NewZealand from Bestech Australia.