Bestech Australia presents a new range of PVDF submersible pressure transducers designed as an alternative to ultrasonic and radar sensors.
Designed for harsh and corrosive liquid level measurement applications where even stainless steel and titanium cannot survive, the new AST4530 PVDF/ PTFE submersible pressure transducers from Bestech Australia offer excellent liquid and gas compatibility.
When the PTFE diaphragm senses pressure changes, the integrated ASIC electronics convert mechanical motion into an electronic output signal 1- 5V, 4-20mA for long distance transmission or for low current consumption applications.
The level sensors are ideal for diverse applications in chemical totes/ containers, salt water/ brine holding tanks, wastewater management, process plants, railcar liquid level monitoring, storage tanks and aboveground petrochemical storage tanks.
Key features of AST4530 PVDF/ PTFE submersible pressure transducers:
- Offers 0-30psi (0-2.07bar)
- Constructed using PVDF cable, cord grip, seal and housing as well as a PTFE diaphragm
- All sensor materials are optimised for long lifespan and stability
- Sensor measures liquid pressure based on specific gravity to prevent errors and false readings
- Vented to atmosphere through the cable for optimal accuracy
- Standard 1" NPT male conduit connection, to be used in turbulent tank installations