Bestech Australia has introduced a high speed laser non-contact displacement measurement sensor- OptoNCDT 1607, with analogue signal processing.
OptoNCDT 1607 measures distance or position with high precision and without contact against a wide range of material surfaces by using the laser triangulation principle.
The OptoNCDT 1607 is a complete displacement measurement system, which consists of a laser sensor and a controller.
The laser sensor and controller are mounted in aluminium housings. They are designed for robustness and for use in harsh environment.
- Measuring ranges 0.5 to 200mm
- High speed (option upto37 kHz)
- Linearity is ≤±0.2% FSO
- Output: ±10V, 4-20mA & RS232
- Supply: 24 VDC
- Tiny measuring spot for small targets (100µm)
- Compact sensor design
Applications: OptoNCDT 1607 is designed for industrial use in production plants and for measuring and testing during in-process quality assurance.
Following are examples showing only a small selection of the numerous applications:
- Vibration, amplitude, clearance, run-out
- Displacement, distance, position, elongation
- Deflection, deformation, waviness, tilt
- Dimensions, measuring tolerance, sorting, part recognition
- Stroke, axial, shaft oscillation
- In-process quality-control, dimensions test
OptoNCDT 1607 is a product of Micro-epsilon, Germany and is available in Australia and New Zealand from Bestech Australia.