Bestech Australia introduces LS5 single column materials testing machines
Bestech Australia introduces a new range of high precision universal materials testing machines designed for testing at forces up to 5 kN/1124 lbf.
The single column LS5 materials testing machines feature linear guide technology, pre-loaded ball screws and advanced software compensation to ensure high displacement precision.
Suitable for quality control, educational and R&D environments, LS5 material testing machines are capable of performing a wide range of tests including tensile, compression, flexural, friction, insertion/extraction, peeling, tearing and creep/relaxation, meeting or exceeding national and international material test standards.
Offering high quality results, productivity and versatility, the LS5 is suitable for industries ranging from medical devices, plastics and packaging to textiles, rubber and electronics.
Key features of LS5 single column materials testing machines:
- Wide speed range (0.01-1016 mm/min)
- Exceptional load accuracy (±0.5% down to 1% of load cell value)
- Choice of 8 plug and play YLC Series load cells with different load ratings and resolution
- Large work area (150mm throat depth)
- Extensive range of grips, fixtures and extensometers
- Scalable operation from standalone to PC control