Bestech Australia presents the Burster Universal 4423, a unique calibrator with load cell, pressure transducer, temperature sensor and RTD functions.
The new universal calibrators allow mechanical magnitudes such as force, torque or displacement to be calibrated in addition to the usual calibrations of electrical and thermal magnitudes, with the use of only one instrument.
A feature highlight of the Universal 4423 is its capacity to generate extensive and comprehensive documentation with the DigiCal software simplifying the download of calibration results for the purposes of documentation and logging.
The expansive memory holds up to 21 measurements per device for up to 50 devices. The tested items can also be classified in terms of performance according to the error tolerances permitted for the device. It is also possible to group measurements together according to the initial check (as found) and after adjustment (as left).
Key features of Universal 4423 universal calibrators:
- Basic accuracy 0.015%
- Simultaneous sourcing/ measurement for transmitter calibration
- Storage of calibration routines for 50 calibration objects (as found/ as left)
- Plug & Measure connection for connectable sensors for mechanical values
- 24 VDC power supply for transmitter calibration
- Direct input of Pt 100 coefficient (R0, A, B, C)
- Current sink
- User-friendly configuration and data recording software