The Ahlborn Almemo universal measuring system, available from Bestech Australia , is now available with shock protection and waterproof housing. The meters are suitable for use in laboratories, test facilities or in research, and can be used to measure almost anything. The intelligent input connector on each of the data loggers can connect any sensor, and include a storage chip in which the specific probe characteristics, corrections, scaling, limits and test site names can be stored. Once configured and connected via the input connector, all sensors are fully interchangeable.
Features of the Almemo data loggers include:
- Only one measurement device is required for different sensors and applications
- The output connectors on the data loggers are equipped with an analog or digital interface for easy connection to different peripherals and software
- Ahlborn offers a wide range of its own sensors, however sensors from other manufactures can easily be connected to the Almemo data loggers using the Almemo connectors
- As soon as a sensor is connected, the Almemo measuring system automatically indicates the measuring range and the measured value
- When the sensor is changed, no change of setting is required on the data logging instrument