Bestech Australia introduces a new line of digital displays with relay output and various functions that make the range suitable for diverse applications.
The Asahi Keiki AMH-763 digital displays are panel mount instruments featuring a high resolution digital display, internal power supply for two external sensors and simultaneous display of two separate parameters.
Features adding to the instrument’s versatility also include relay and photo coupler outputs, internal maths function and communication via RS232C interface or the optional USB interface.
Key features of the Asahi Keiki AMH-763 digital displays:
- 5-digit resolution (±99999), sampling rate of 4000/s (4 KHz) and input ranges of 0–1V, 0–10V, 1–5V and 4–20 mA
- Supply of 24 Vdc for external sensors and accuracy of ±0.1%
- Colour of the main LED display with 7 segment characters can be selected as green or red; characters on the second line are always green
- Maths functions include K* - A, A + B, A – B, K – (A + B), plus more complex functions
- Formulae are stored in the EEPROM memory
- Relay contacts are rated at 1A at 20Vdc and 1A at 30Vdc
- Photo coupler output is rated at 20 mA for 30Vdc
- Input power is from 100 to 240V ±10% 50/60Hz and maximum 20 VA
- Selectable output analogue signals are 0–10V, 1–5V, and 4–20 mA
- Case is standard DIN 96 x 48 with maximum depth of 147mm
Bestech Australia offers comprehensive technical services as well as a wide range of sensors that are compatible with the AMH-763 digital displays.