Bestech Australia introduces a new line of humidity meters from ALMEMO designed for wall mounting applications.
ALMEMO MH8D46 digital humidity and temperature sensors can measure in a humidity range of 5%-98%RH, and temperature range of -20ºC to +80ºC.
Easy set-up and quick changing of settings are some of the features that make these humidity probes highly versatile in application.
ALMEMO MH8D46 digital humidity and temperature sensors can be set up using three onboard push buttons with matching digital displays that also show the ‘live’ data when required. The ease of in situ replacement of the humidity sensor elements with competitive pricing ensures simple and low cost maintenance and long life installation.
The new ALMEMO humidity sensors provide a choice of output signals of two channels with either 0-10V DC or 4-20mA. The MH8D46 humidity transmitters require a power supply of 9-30V DC (nominal 12 VDC or 24 VDC).
Key features of ALMEMO MH8D46 digital humidity and temperature sensors:
- Measures temperature, relative humidity, dew point and mixture ratio
- Any 2 simultaneous outputs from the 4 atmospheric variables can be chosen
- Rugged IP65 rated diecast case enables safe mounting in most industrial, medical and commercial environments
- Stainless steel case allows the meter to be mounted separately from the main enclosure if needed
- Alarm limit relays may be added optionally
- Non-volatile memory saves all characteristics, settings and adjustment data automatically during a power failure