Bestech Australia offers a new range of high precision data loggers from ALMEMO designed for use in wide-ranging applications including monitoring climate change and as laboratory instrumentation.
ALMEMO 2470 series instruments can perform high precision measurement of temperature, humidity, pressure and carbon dioxide content without errors in the transmission of measured values from analogue to digital signals.
Offering high measurement accuracy, ALMEMO 2470 series data loggers are state-of-the-art instruments that can be used as standalone alarm display devices with or without data logging facility.
Key features of ALMEMO 2470 series high precision data loggers:
- All calibrated sensors can be connected via noise-proof extensions to any of the 2470 devices
- Performs high precision factory or DKD calibrations on sensor elements, cables and instrument
- Measured values displayed on a colour LCD for clearer reading
- Dual display available for simultaneous display of two measured values or to indicate measured value and alarm value
- Segmented colour display with bright, white illumination
- Clear display of measuring and programming values in 5 different colours
- Alarm display against a red background
- Easy operation by means of 7 keys with configurable key and function locking
- Measuring functions: Maximum and minimum values, measured value smoothing, zero-setting, sensor adjustment
- Programming functions: Limit values, sensor correction with base value and factor
- Data logger functions: Memory cycle, real-time clock (buffered via device’s power supply), sleep mode for long-term recording
- Power supply: 3 AA rechargeable NiMH batteries, charging via the device itself