The ALMEMO 1030-2 precise digital temperature indicators, available from Bestech Australia , are suitable for applications where a highly accurate measurement is required, such as quality assurance laboratories and research projects. The ALMEMO 1030-2 digital temperature indicators feature a back-lit LCD screen to display the measured values in graphics or alpha numeric format.
The user can select a number of modes for the display of temperature and supporting data with the ALMEMO 1030-2 precision temperature indicators. For example, two measured temperatures can be displayed simultaneously to speed up lab processes. Additionally, one temperature plus other data including the maximum and minimum values, or averaged value can be concurrently displayed. The identification of the individual sensor/s attached to the instrument is always displayed for verification purposes and the stored data includes the sensor ID information.
ALMEMO software is included with every model for data analysis purposes. All displayed data can be uploaded in real time or later to a PC computer or similar device. This software allows data to be exported to most spreadsheet programs, like Excel, or to be simply displayed in basic column format. More detailed ALMEMO logging software that enables the logged data to be manipulated and presented in a comprehensive variety of graphical formats is also available.
ALMEMO 1030-2 digital temperature indicators include the following features:
- Electrically isolated input sockets for two Pt100 sensors
- High resolution with Pt100 1/10 B sensors
- Resolution to 0.001K (or 0.01K user selectable)
- Measuring units: ºC, ºF, and K
- Illuminated white backed graphics LCD display
- 2 channel temperature display
- Internal memory for 100 values function, and Maximum/Minimum values
- Real-time clock
- Digital output for external logging purposes compatible with included ALMEMO software
- Housed in a durable and compact palm shaped case
- Sensors and output devices such as I/F cables and memory modules are connected into the ALMEMO sockets on the top of the instrument case
- 7 button tactile pad for selection of various functions
- 3 x AA alkaline powering cells included
- Mains adaptor included
- Optional DKD or NATA calibration certificate