Bestech Australia present the 464kB Solid State Switch System, from Precision Filters. This system is a 3-stage non-blocking solid state switching system, which can provide the equivalent of a 256 x 256 rectangular coordinate switch, while using 63% less cross points than an actual 256 x 256 rectangular coordinate switch.
This robust switching system provides a uni-directional signal path from input to output while power is applied to the system. The 464kB Solid State Switch System can be controlled from the front panel or remotely using command line control or by running a graphical user interface on the host computer (through Ethernet or RS-232).
The 464kB Solid State Switch System also uses its test subsystem to verify the system integrity. Running the Factory Acceptance Test exhaustively tests, all possible switch settings and reports which plug-in modules are defective. Switch settings can be entered or verified using the graphical user interface, front panel or remote interface.
Following are specifications of the 464kB Solid State Switch System:
- Differential input: ±10V peak maximum
- Common mode input: ±20V peak maximum
- Frequency response: DC to 100 kHz ±0.05 dB typical ±0.01 dB maximum
- Gain: 0 dB ±0.005 dB at 4 kHz typical
- Linearity: ±0.01% at 7 Vrms and 4 kHz
- Noise:25 µVrms in 100 kHz BW
- Channel Crosstalk: 110 dB, maximum, at 4 kHz 80 dB, maximum, at 100 kHz 60 dB, maximum, at 1 MHz
- Maximum output: ±10 Vpk at 5 mA pk