The 131S series low cost pressure transducers are rigid and robust, have integrated construction and good long term stability.
The connecting ports of these pressure sensors are manufactured either with flush diaphragm or an inner cavity to measure different kinds of media.
The flush diaphragm type is specially used for fluid media that is ropy or grainy. Inner cavity type is used for gases or dilute liquids. The 131S series low cost pressure transducers can be used in oil and chemical industry, irrigation works, electric power, refrigerate system etc.
- Measuring range from 0~0.25 to 0~600 bar
- Various pressure type- gauge, absolute and sealed gauge
- A choice of analogue output options
- Standard accuracy of 0.5% or optional 0.25 or 0.1% accuracy
- Operating temperature range of -40°C ~ +125°C