Astrodyne announces the availability of the PWC12, a micro-miniature AC/DC switching power supply with 12 Watt output power, available from Benbro Electronics . PWC12 miniature switching power supplies are available in three styles - Open frame, Single-In-Line (SIP) style PCB pin mount and fully Encapsulated PCB pin mount. The compact package sizes begin at 2" x 1" x .67" (50.8 x 25.4 x 17 mm) and are designed to replace more costly and larger discrete designs, all models offer single outputs of 3.3, 5, 9, 12, 15, 24 and 48VDC.
Features of the micro-miniature switching power supplies include:
- This series of micro-miniature switching power supplies has a universal input range of 90-260VAC and 47- 63Hz
- The switching power supplies feature line and load regulation of ±0.5% of FS (typ)
- Additional specifications include input to output isolation of 3000VAC
- The series of micro-miniature switching power supplies offers efficiency @ FL of up to 82% (typ)
- All models are over-voltage (clamp type) and short circuit (continuous) protected
- The units have an operating temperature range of -20 to + 70°C without derating and a storage temperature range of-40 to 85°C