Benbro has developed a range of low power self contained battery back up units with 48VDC, 24VDC or 12VDC output. The battery back up units consists of a mains operated power supply/battery charger, battery monitoring and sealed lead acid batteries housed in a steel enclosure.
The equipment features
- 19” Rack mounting enclosure
- Mains indicator and output indicator
- >4hours battery back up time
- Battery discharging indication
- Low battery voltage disconnect circuitry
- Temperature compensation (-4mV/°C/cell)
- Output short circuit protection
- Alarm output (Voltage free contacts)
Available in 25W, 50W and 100W, the battery back up units is approved to AS/NZS 3548 class B (EMI) and AS/NZ S 60950 (Safety).