Astrodyne introduces the PMK/PMMK130, the most recent series of flexible switching AC/DC power supplies to join the PMK/PMMK family, which are available from Benbro Electronics . The PMK/PMMK family of switching power supplies currently consists of 150, 225, 320, 450 W and now has added 130 W for lower wattage applications. This new series provides standard single and triple output voltages of 5, 12, 15, 24, 28, 36 and 48V, enhancing their utility across a wide range of applications.
Features of the flexible switching AC/DC power supplies include the following:
- The PMK/PMMK130 power supplies feature Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) and are designed to deliver optimal performance for higher efficiencies of up to 85%
- The power supplies are offered with screw terminal blocks or 3.96mm pitch, 5 and 10 Pin Input and Output connectors to accommodate various design specifications
- The PMK/PMMK130 is available in two styles - Open frame and U-channel
- This new series of switching power supplies meets stringent space requirements while delivering optimal performance characteristics
- Case dimensions of the power supplies are: 3"W x 5"L x 1.2"H (76.2 x 127 x 30.48 mm)
- The U-Channel version can be ordered with DIN Rail clip for easy mounting in DIN Rail applications