Benbro Electronics now offers a range of high efficiency rack mount DC DC converters that have been specifically developed for use in high reliability applications with its 560 series.
These DC DC converters are suitable for use in a range of applications, including:
- communication systems
- solar installations
- process control
- industrial electronics
- railway rolling stock; and
- mine applications.
They are capable of converting a single primary DC voltage to the required single output voltage, with nominal inputs of 110VDC, 48VDC, 24VDC or 12VDC available. Nominal outputs available are 12VDC, 24VDC or 48VDC.
Housed in a rugged 19" 2RU rack mounting enclosure with input and output terminals on the rear and indicators on the front panel, 560 series rack mount DC DC converters also feature:
- input, output, over voltage and under voltage LED indicator
- under voltage and over voltage output alarm voltage free contacts
- low voltage drop output diode option for load sharing or redundancy applications
- auto resetting over voltage shut down
- over current and short circuit protection
- fully isolated input to output; and
- input reverse polarity protection.