This includes in:
- communication systems
- solar installations
- process control
- industrial electronics
- railway rolling stock; and
- mine applications.
Since the input and output on these devices is fully isolated, input and output polarity (earthing/common) can be connected as required.
Supplied housed in a rugged 19” 2RU rack mounting enclosure with the input and output terminals on the rear and the indicators on the front panel, Benbro 200 series DC DC converters also feature:
- input, output, and under/over voltage LED indicators
- under voltage and over voltage output alarm voltage free contacts
- low voltage drop output diode option for load sharing or redundancy applications.
- auto resetting over voltage shutdown
- over current and short circuit protection
- over temperature protection (thermal shutdown); and
- input reverse polarity protection.