BENQ Australia has released the first in a line of digital data projectors heralding the introduction of Benq branded products to the Australian market.
The Benq projector range includes the VP150X – 1800 ansi lumens LCD projector and the top-of-the range SL705X series of slim, portable DLP data projectors.
Utilising innovative LCD technology this projector delivers 1800 lumens of brilliance producing pictures of exceptional clarity from 19” to 310” (50” at 2 metres), even in dimly lit rooms.
The VP150X is suitable for conferences or events with the built in zoom lens delivering image projection at any distance. The Intelligent iKey set up feature automatically optimises images from various different sources and selects the best settings for display.
Benq’s VP150X can also accommodate connection from sources such as desktop personal computers, notebooks, MACs, camcorders, DVD players, Video CDs, and VCRs, enabling a flexible array of visual options and interactivity.
Benq’s VP150X projector comes with a full-function, ultra-thin remote control allowing quick and easy access to features such as:
· Auto iKey - automatically adjusts image, and eliminates complex menu settings.
· Keystone - digital keystone correction ensures accurately proportioned images from any angle.
· Digital zoom - enlarges parts of the image incrementally up to a magnification of 10 times.
· Freeze - freezes the frame of a video presentation whenever you want to show a still image.
· Blank - functional display to present one slide part by part.
· Image magnification - magnifies 10 times your original image, giving you more persuasive presentations with the power to emphasise any part of the projected image.
Benq’s VP150X is available now for $9,299 (incl GST). Benq Australia 02 9714 6800.