These entry-level unmanaged switches offer plug and play functionality and feature high port density and gigabit ethernet on all ports.
They are ideal for most industrial applications including process and factory automation, machinery manufacturing, industrial systems and printing presses. The fibre optic versions guarantee interference-free data communications over considerable distances.
Rugged design and IP30 protection ensure that these industrial switches perform flawlessly even in difficult environments. Excellent EMC immunity negates the effects of strong electrical fields. Good resistance to shock, vibration and temperature protects the switches in harsh industrial environments.
The SPIDER product family includes 21 switches from 2 to 10 ports covering the entire industrial ethernet pyramid from the entry level right up to the layer 3 backbone switch.
The gigabit versions comprise 5 x 1000 BaseT (RJ 45) or 4 x 1000 BaseT (RJ 45), 1 x combo port (RJ 45 + SFP Slot) and 1 x fibre uplink port (SFP Slot).
Delivering high performance at entry level prices, these full gigabit switches offer:
• Plug & play 10/100 Mbps ethernet
• Expanded housing version for additional ports
• Simple, fast field installation (star and line topology)
• Excellent price/performance ratio (price per port)
• Extended temperature range: – 40° C up to + 70° C
• Simple rail mounting
• Optical ports for SC or ST connectors and single or multimode communications
• LED device and network status display