The Hirschmann RSB20 series portfolio consists of 32 models that are distinguished by the number and type of ports offered, factory settings for EtherNet/IP and specific operating temperature ranges.
The RSB20 managed switches provide customised communications solutions with design features that adapt to any application without compromising quality or system performance.
The new series provides an economical entry into the segment of managed switches, where customers only pay for their exact equipment needs in terms of feature and function.
Key features of RSB20 managed switches:
- Available in 8 and 9 port versions (10/100 BASE-TX, 100 BASE-FX)
- Variety of fibre port solutions (MM, SM and SFP)
- Pre-configured multicast filtering (IGMP Snooping and Querier) for EtherNet/IP use
- Fanless operational temperature range from 0ºC to +60ºC or -40ºC to +70ºC (EEC versions)
- Redundant 12/24VDC power inputs
- Broad management functionality
- Various configuration and diagnostic functionalities as standard
- Meets industrial standards cUL508 and cUL1604 Class I Div. 2 and NEMA TS 2 (EEC version)
- Design and feature-set optimises cost/performance ratio
- Tailored functionality for all industrial Ethernet applications including EtherNet/IP and PROFINET installations
- Switch management similar to all Hirschmann managed devices
- Can be integrated into HiPer Ring and HiVision network management/ visualization software
- High MTBF >60 years and low MTTR when using RJ11 ACA configuration storage/recovery adapter
- Broad selection of media redundancy (ring and/or mesh), dual power inputs and multicast filtering
- Models range from the 8TX port up to a flexible version with 6TX + 3 100BASE SFP sockets