Hirschmann MACH100 industrial workgroup switches are offered in versions with 8 or 24 permanently installed 10/100 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet ports, or as modular devices with eight permanent ports and slots for two additional 8-port media modules. Both versions offer two RJ45/SFP Gigabit Combo ports for connection to the network backbone. An all-Gigabit version with 24 10/100/1000 ports is also available.
The MACH100 industrial workgroup switches offer a high level of security and flexibility for Ethernet network design or upgrade in production-related areas.
Key features of Hirschmann MACH100 industrial workgroup switches:
- Operating temperature range of 0ºC to +50ºC
- Supports a large range of management and redundancy modes as well as several functions for configuration and diagnostics
- Fanless cooling
- Hot-swappable modules
- Optional redundant power inputs
- ACA 21 USB configuration backup
- CLI and WEB management interface
- L2P firmware: DHCP Option 82, HiDiscovery, HIPER-Ring, MRP, RSTP, disable learning, SNTP, Industrial Profiles (EtherNet/IP, PROFINET) Fully integrated in Industrial HiVision