Belden are pleased to offer a comprehensive range of high quality, high reliability fibre optic cabling and connectivity solutions that are designed for maximum uptime in industrial manufacturing and process industries.
Included in Belden's range of of fibre optic cables are:
- TrayOptic heavy-duty indoor/outdoor laser-optimised optical fiber cables - suitable for use in both risers and trays and available in 2- to 72-fiber constructions
- FiberExpress 2- or 6-fiber cables in tight-buffered 62.5 µm (FX300) and 50 µm (FX600) single mode or multimode constructions - suitable for use in plenums.
- FiberExpress Duplex patch cords are offered in single mode and 62.5 µm (FX300) and 50 µm (FX600) multimode versions, suitable for use in riser applications
- to be used in conjunction with ST-ST, SC-SC, LC-LC and LC-ST connectors
- FiberExpress rack-mount and wall-mount patch panels
- FiberExpress single-mode and multimode Universal optical adapter strips
- FiberExpress Brilliance innovative and reliable field-installable optical fiber connectors.